Monday, November 19, 2007



"Pssst, dude, look at that ... there she is again with that flashing thing staring right at us. My advice to you: hide behind that wooden bridge!




Strange guy! Doesn't move a paw. Maybe he's frozen scared? Hey, dude, don't worry - she won't hurt you! She's just really annoying, that's all ...

I bet she can't see me under here ...



What is she laughing about now? Huh, turban...? What?






Ha! Now she's laying in the grass ... haha, my turn to laugh (or at least condescendingly smirk) ... lady, you ain't never gonna fit in here, but, please, do try!"

And all that was heard from the surrounding playpens were snotty bunny snickers ...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually laugh at DKM because she has bunny doots stuck to her after she has been on the ground with us.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Patch said...

Awww. She looks like a sweetie.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home