Friday, May 29, 2009

First Year

Well, Gabriel has been part of the family for one year now, and I can't imagine what it would've been like without him. Hardly a night goes by without binkies and/or ear shakes, and as soon as I hint at petting him, I get "bunny purrs." Darcy and I both adore him, along with everyone else in my extended family (including aunts, uncles, cousins, their kids, etc). Here's a video of a typical scene with Gabriel; being petted is his favorite thing, besides treats. I would post a video of him and Darcy getting treats, but it's hard to run a video while you're getting bombarded with heavy bunnies running in and out of your lap. Thanks so much, Heartland, for taking him in! He is very loved (and spoiled!), and always will be.
Lea Anne


5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Gabe is so handsome. What a content happy looking bun he is. He and Darcy were made for each other.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Layla said...

That is so sweet! I love the way he keeps creeping forward into the petting. Thank you for sharing it!

5:51 PM  
Blogger RG said...

That's the way Savannah likes her nose rubs too!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Heartland said...

Lea Anne, this video is precious! He looks wonderful. Has it been a year already? Knowing how happy and spoiled he is greatly encourages us. I will view this video on a regular basis I am sure. Thank you, Jeannie.

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

No, Lea Anne, THANK YOU for taking Gabe in!! He could not have found a better home, and it warms my heart to see him so happy and content. What a sweet, sweet boy!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home