Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Have You Seen A Wuschel?

Tango have you seen a Wuschel?

Tango: Yes! I have! That is one of those round chocolate cakes with the cream inside...YUM

No, Tango. That is a Whoopie Pie not a Wuschel

Tango: "Sigh" Those are delicious. can I have one please?

No you cant, those arent good for bunnies.

Tango: "Shoot!" Why did you bring it up then?








Duds have you seen a Wuschel?



Duds: OMG, yes....those are the things that come back from the dead and try to eat your BRAINS!


No Dudley, that is a Zombie not a Wuschel.


Duds: Zombies, I knew it! I knew I wouldnt be safe here.


Duds wait! There arent any.............bye Duds




Mojo have you seen a Wuschel?


Mojo: Yep, those are those creatures that wreck your house if you feed them after midnight.


No Mojo, those are Gremlins, not a Wuschel. Sheesh, what is wrong with you bunnies?



Mojo: We probably watch too much TV MOTHER!


Millie Mouse have you seen a Wuschel?


Mills: Nope but I have smelled one!


Well where is he Millie?

Millie: I put him on a bus and sent him to live with Zombies and Gremlins!

Millie that isnt nice

Millie: Meh....nice smice

7 Comments:

Blogger veganelder said...

Millie invented attitude, then sold licenses to other bunnies.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what's a Wuschel?

3:44 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

We will share a Wuschel wanted poster shortly....

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm very curious about where a Wuschel can be found. We once found a Gandalf behind the dishwasher. Such interesting hiding places....

6:07 PM  
Blogger RG said...

We want one! (What is it?)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm cracking up ...!!!! ;-)
I remember there's a Wuschel in the Wind somewhere in the blog archives.

11:35 PM  
Blogger FairyCastleFarm said...

Awh, no Wuschel? I am sure it will turn up soon! BTW so many beautiful bunny faces in one place, so special ;o)

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home