Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fun Bunny Toy!

Hi guys! I don't know if any of you are familiar with the baby toy peek-a-blocks (I think they're Fisher Price), but they also make peek-a-rounds, which are (you guessed it) round. They have different things inside of them and usually end up being somewhat of a rattle. Honey bunny tipped over my little girl's basket of peek-a-rounds and started pushing them around with her nose. She played with those balls for 45 minutes. I think she liked the different sounds they made when she rolled them. Check it out. Your bunny might get a kick out of them, too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

That was a good story about the peek-a-blocks...I wish I could have seen her playing! I was just looking for them on ebay and they're actually called Roll-a-Rounds.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home