Monday, August 20, 2007

Rachael, bunny of the month


Hey y'all,

my name is Rachael, and I just saw that I am the bunny of the month! Yeahy, so will somebody finally pay attention to me? Well, okay, the humans around here are very loving, but they are soooo busy that they never have much time for a thorough cuddling session... At first, I may get a little spooked when I don't notice them approaching, but when they pet my nose, I turn into a real "pancake bunny" and soak up the love.

The humans here keep telling me that I am a very pretty girl and so gentle and sweet-natured and laid back. I came from Texas with a bunch of other bunnies about a year ago, and I have been waiting for so long to find a permanent home with friendly humans who dote on me. I can give you so much in return!
Rachael


By the way, can I eat this flower??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home