Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Teddybear - In Loving Memory

We were so hopeful that Ted's surgery would be successful - such an outpour of love and support and kindness from the bunny community surely must generate a positive outcome. Sadly, though, little Ted did not wake up from his surgery ... we feel such a loss and already miss him tremendously. Ted, we'll never forget you, and we know you'll always be around ...

Don't stand at my grave and cry for me
I am not there.
I am the thousand winds that blow
I am the sparkling brilliance of the snow.
I am the sun over meadows and fields.
I am the crop that your harvest yields.
I am the dewdrops in the early morn'.
I am the flower that's just been born.
I am the glittering stars in the moonlit sky
I am free as the birds and my spirit will fly.
When you awake to the daybreak bright
I am the life eclipsing the night.
Don't stand at my grave and grieve for me
I'm not in there – I haven't died.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

We learn again thanks to you Teddybear. We learned just how generous bunny people can be in times of need. Thanks for the lesson Teddybear. Godspeed on your journey to the bridge baby.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Just remember that because of the love at Heartland, Ted had a happy life while he was with us.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home