Saturday, November 15, 2008

List of complaints









Hey out there! I hope someone is listening!!! I am thinking of packing up and blowing this joint. I have been plucked, brushed, lint rolled and basically harassed so much by the humans I am ready to explode. Not to mention have a look at that giant two foot sleeping in the chair when he should be paying attention to me, rubbing my head and bringing me yummies. His feet are SO big. What is that about anyway AND THERE IS NO OATMEAL LEFT IN MY BOWL. MOTHER there is something disgusting floating in my water dish. I am outta here. A bunny cant get good service around here.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bunns said...

Wee-ooo, ... WEEE-oooo, ... Weee-ooo, ... ATTENTION, ATTENTION ... Weee-ooo, ... Weee-oooo, ... CLEAR THE WAY, ... CLEAR THE WAY ... Weee-ooo, ... Weee-ooo, ... BUNNY RESCUE SQUAD! BUNNY RESCUE SQUAD! CLEAR THE WAY .... OK ... FILL THAT BOWL, CLEAN THAT ONE, .. RUB THAT BUNNIE's EARS .... SNORGLE HIS NOSE.... Wee-oooo, Weee-oooo , BUNNY RESCUE .....

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lea Anne said...

I have had the SAME problem! My mom actually PICKED ME UP and plucked fur from my butt!! She even plucked a little too much in one spot when a matted piece wouldn't come out. I made her pay, though. I ignored her for a whole day and wouldn't let her give me treats. Then I decided that I really wanted the treats, and so I let her spoil me. You should make sure your people know you're mad at them, and then they'll spoil you with treats, too.
--Darcy

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackoby says "I'm so glad I'm not the only bun having such trouble with my mom! So...ok.. maybe I was a little shaggy and shedding all over everything I touched, but was that any reason to pluck? My mom also plucked a little too much because of a tough spot and so now they call me "little bare bun bum". She says it's not that bad (it's really small actually), but she's not the one that has to wait for it to grow back."

Posted by Lauren

12:21 PM  
Blogger Lea Anne said...

Lauren-
I totally freaked out when I realized I'd given Darcy a bare spot. I'm so glad she forgave me a couple of days later!
Lea Anne

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home