Saturday, April 21, 2007

Walter's Bad "Hare" Day...


... lasted for weeks, and he resembled a furry porcupine more than a bunny rabbit. Tufts of hair were sticking out all over our usually very handsome Walter, and he was in desperate need of intensive grooming. When I finally got to him, his winter fur came off in big white tufts, and the wind blew bunny hair all over the yard (let alone my eyes, my nose, my mouth...).
Although I assured him he would feel much better with a lighter coat now that summer is coming around, he vehemently objected to being groomed and kept tugging and nibbling away at my shirt which now sports fancy little holes here and there. I like to think he wanted to get me ready for summer, too...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heartland said...

He is so cute here! His look (the pinned back ears, the intense stare) says volumes. What a good boy though, sitting there in your lap until all the spikes of fur were removed. I can just see the foot flicks he gave you when you let him down to play. Ya gotta love their attitudes.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

He was extra fluffy there for a while! :)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home