Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bunny Love, the Real Story . . .

Dahlia and Spook, a match made in bunny heaven . . . . .most of the time.


Dahlia, I love you more than carrots.

Spook, I love you more than hay.

Sweetest Dahlia, you are lovelier than lettuce.

Darling Spook, you are sweeter than yogurt treats.

Beautiful Dahlia, you are . . .



Wait! I think our pet is going to give us something to eat. At least she is good for something.

About time, I was starving!



You are hogging the kale!

I am not! You are!

Back off buddy, this is mine!

You are so selfish, I just want a nibble!

I rue the day that girl brought you into my life!

How do you think I feel? All I get now is leftovers.


15 minutes later...

I am sooooo full! I think I am going to explode. I can't even move.

Serves you right for being such a pig and eating all my food.

*sigh* Dahlia . . . . you know I love you, right?

I love you too Spook.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger CassandraBunny said...

Sorry about the format. It looked great in the preview window.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Heartland said...

LOL!! This is so funny!!! Typical bunniness! Those two are so cute. Cassie's kids have the good life.
p.s. Andrea and Christina said they are having trouble with the format too. Megan fixed a post for Christina. Maybe she can fix the problem. What do you think Megan?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

What a pair!!!! I love the full tummy shots.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I see those two got their "pet" trained well ... kale! Yummy!!! I, too, LOVE the tummy shot, soooo cute.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potter and I have similar conversations with one another. Isn't love grand?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

What a great little pair! And such a great representation of their relationship!

8:36 AM  
Blogger RG said...

Those two remind me of a couple of old married folks ........

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my i'm laughing my butt off (i wish!) - great post! :-)

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home