Thursday, August 07, 2008

Little Jacoby

This is my little one adopted from Heartland about two months ago.
Just wanted to share some photos of Jacoby (a.k.a. Alvin).
He's pretty small in size but definitely not in attitude or personality.
















... hmmm.... I wonder why she keeps flashing me?












Maybe if I ignore it and wash up, she'll go back to rubbing my ears...

















OK, seriously mom.... no more pictures, not even for my adoring fans... (he's getting really good at giving me
the "look")

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Heartland said...

Jacoby is just too cute!! It's so interesting how each bunny reacts that way to the camera. And their expressions are hilarious! I know the look you are referring to. Some humans give that same look when confronted with a photographer.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

He has "the look" down like a pro! What an adorable bun!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and many fans he has, the little stinker!!! The "Alvin-Fanclub" will now officially be renamed "Jacoby Fanclub." :-)

I looooooved hearing how he has your husband wrapped around his adorable litte paw!

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

What a cutie!!! Even with the disapproval.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home