Friday, August 22, 2008

Update on Spook, Thanks for all your help!

Hi Guys,

Two months ago I asked for help with my bun's skin problem and I really appreciate all of the posts and suggestions. I think he is getting over it but I can't tell you why. We tried everything and nothing really seemed to work. Then, this last month he had a big summer bunny shed and when he lost all of his old hair and undercoat, he lost his skin problem too. I have brushed him and looked all over and cannot find any more flakey places and he is regrowing his hair in his bald places. He still looks a little funny but I think we are on the downhill side of it. Thanks again for all of your help and support. I will post a pic of him as soon as he fills his hair in a bit more and gains some weight. I was so afraid I was going to lose him but now it looks like he is going to stick around a while longer. Thank you again for everything.

-Spook's and Dahlia's Mom

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

Well by gosh, I guess all our good ideas did some good!!!! Yea Spook.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Heartland said...

Cassie, thank you so much for the update. I think Spook epitomizes the spirit of a rabbit, their desire to live. He is such a lovely soul. How fortunate for him that he got the opportunity to meet you and Dahlia. For without your love and patience and determination to see him well again it is doubtful he would still be here on earth. You will be a great doctor.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I am SO glad Spooks is better. Dont like sick buns.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home