Saturday, September 15, 2012

Huh.....?

"I don't get it. What's the big deal about the color of eyes. We rabbits have lots of cool eye colors - dirt color, sky color, lettuce color and how about mine - sunset color.  I once knew a rabbit with one dirt color eye and one sky color eye.  I just wondered why some humans say my eyes are spooky. Does that mean the sunset is spooky? Personally I think it's because some are jealous of my gorgeous snow colored hair and the fact that I'm so cool. Just saying..."

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Absolutely kiddo. Your eyes are gorgeous just like they are.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Titch said...

I totally agree with you my Speedy has ruby eyes and there's nothing spooky about Speedy,and he's handsome just like you are,from Speedy's mum

12:44 PM  
Blogger veganelder said...

Spooky? Bunnies are excellent, nothing more and nothing less.

6:26 PM  
Blogger RG said...

Racer has three colors in one eye! No biggie!

Besides, white rabbits are special.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

There's nothing spooky about any rabbit! Well...except for the one in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.... Nothing spooky about a REAL rabbit anyway.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home