Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bunny Babes

No...not those kind of bunny babes. I mean actual baby bunnies! There are far too many rabbits in need of forever homes so babies are not something we aim for. But when nature gets its way, we sometimes get to enjoy the results. This past Labor Day I had the pleasure of meeting some beautiful babies. I took some video not considering that I don't know the first thing about video editing. But with the help of a friend I have finally created and uploaded the video. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqNxpY7IWy0&feature=youtu.be

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Titch said...

Awwww....Squeeee...so cute!love the black one scamping about and the little brown one having a belly rub!

11:39 PM  
Blogger veganelder said...

Those are some beautiful children...thank you for the great post and video.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are killing me with cuteness! Of course, by now they must be much bigger. But rabbits are freakin' cute in every stage of life!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home