Monday, June 30, 2008

Becoming Texas Bunnies


Hello to everyone on the Heartland Bunny Blog. This is my first attempt to try to post a blog, so the format may be a little wierd.
Here are a few pictures of Rhoda and Joey in the back yard of their new home.









Andrea was wondering where I purchased the tent. It came from Target.


We made our first visit to the vet last week for a routine checkup. Joey is 5 lbs and Rhoda is 5.25 lbs. She thinks they are both healthy but Joey needs a little more exercise to tone up. He has been going outside in the evenings to play "Texas Ranger" in the backyard.


Here is a picture of their indoor home made by my husband.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

What great pictures! They look like they disapprove of everything, but I know that deep down inside they know how lucky they are to have such a fun new home with a family that loves them. I'm so happy for you Joey and Rhoda! Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated...we love to see how all the buns are doing in their new lives. :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh my goodness. Those two look so content and happy. Even though I didnt get to meet them it brings tears to see them adopted into a healthy happy loving home.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Heartland said...

Wow. What beautiful pictures. Makes our hearts glad to see Joey and Rhoda so happy. Thank you for the info on the tent. I suspect they will disappear off the shelves at our Target soon. I'd better hurry.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh my, the pictures are WONDERFUL!!! You can't imagine how happy I am for Joey and Rhoda. What a wonderful home, and they look so good! (Hihi, did everybody notice Joey's squinty eyes wearing the ranger hat? Toooo funny!)
Thanks for the Target info.

4:07 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Don't Mess With Texas ... (bunnies)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great post! i love that homemade home too

12:35 PM  
Blogger Carlton Jamal said...

Wow, you look like you're having fun as a Texas Ranger, Joey!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home