Monday, October 05, 2009

"My Hat's Off to You...


little lady. Much obliged!"

Dear Heart of a Cowgirl,

Cowboy says it best. He is a guy of few words, but is sincere in his gratitude. We all thank you here at Heartland for your generosity and kindness. Back in the days when cowboys still roamed the prairies on horse back being neighborly was pretty much the norm. That "neighborly thing" is harder to find these days, but it's alive and well in Vail, Arizona. Your love for the bunnies encourages us greatly. Thank you Bridget.

Thank you to all who entered the raffle! And congratulations to Layla!

5 Comments:

Blogger Quilt Works said...

He he. I'd love to see him in that hat :-)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Cowboy what a great job you did thanking Mrs.Bridget. I know she would as charmed by you as we are baby.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Heart of a Cowgirl said...

It was my absolute pleasure to help Cowboy. You (and all your friends) are the reason I do what I do! Viva bunnies!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Cowboy may have said it better, but I'll add my thanks to the list. What a wonderful thing you did Bridget! And congrats to Layla!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mandy Saile said...

Well Howdy to your dear beautiful Cowboy:D

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home