Saturday, July 05, 2008

YARD SALE

Hello everbody,
Heartland Rabbit Rescue will hold a yard sale in Oklahoma City on Saturday, July 19th from 8 AM - 4 PM. The address is 5801 NW 82nd Street.


Dig through your closets - we'll be happy to take anything off your hands you don't need anymore ... :-) Donations are more than welcome and should best be dropped off at the above address. Otherwise you can drop them off at Heartland. Please call us at (405) 830-4646.
If you're living in the OKC area, we would love to see you at the yard sale. We will also have tons of rabbit information, Heartland merchandise, and adorable hand-crafted baby items.



SEE YOU THERE!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I wish I could have come! I had to work unexpectedly. I hope you made oodles and oodles of money for the buns.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Christina, the yard sale is only coming up! It's going to be the 19th of July, and, of course, we would LOVE to see you there if you can make it!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Dont know where my brain is. I thought is was this weekend, Sheesh.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home